CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
Get a tax free bike, save up to 47%, and pay monthly through your salary
The Cycle to Work scheme is a government tax incentive designed to encourage us all to reduce pollution, emissions and stress by using our bikes to get to work. More than 400,000 bikes have already been bought through this great scheme so don’t miss your chance to take advantage.
Employees save up to 47% (depending on your tax and NI rate) on the cost of a brand new electric bike.
- Save up to 47% on the cost of a new bike (depending on your tax & NI rate)
- No driving licence required – treated as a bicycle
- Pay in small instalments to spread the cost
- Save on petrol, car parking and bus fares
- Reduce your carbon footprint and start enjoying your commute again
Employers save too
- Save 13.8% in employee National Insurance payments
- VAT registered businesses are able to recover the VAT on the purchase of Cycle to Work Scheme equipment
E-bikes are great for commuting as you can cycle in your business clobber and not get all hot and bothered. What’s more, you’ll turn up to work on time, feeling energised and not stressed from the commute. As a cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme, you could save up to 47% on the price of a bike.