The Terrain Electric Mountain Bike
This pedal assisted e-bike has the frame and front suspension of a sturdy mountain bike. It is ideal for anything from the daily commute to work to exploring the great outdoors. The power from the electric motor does not replace the power from you. You will still be getting exercise, while hills are flattened out and headwind becomes a breeze. How much electric assistance you need is easily controllable by you from the handlebar mounted control panel.
* Free delivery to UK Mainland only. Delivery to N.Ireland, Channel Isles and Scottish Highlands incurs an additional charge. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
- 5 levels of pedal assist – from low (for small hills or when you feel like pushing yourself) to high (for steep hills)
- 7 class Shimano gears (TX55)
- Front and rear LED lights included
- Aluminium alloy frame 6061
- Weight 23kg
- Front fork suspension (RST Omega)
- Seat post suspension
- Chunky tyres for good grip on any terrain
- 36 Volt 400Wh Li-ion Battery, locked into frame and switched on/off with key
- Maximum speed: 25km p/h (E.U)
- Range per charge: ≥60km
- TUV German certification
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
* 60km is an estimated figure based on ideal test conditions. The range will vary depending on the conditions the bike is ridden in e.g. the weight the bike is carrying, level of battery assistance, steepness of hills etc.